Tuesday, November 6, 2007

How to leave a comment

Ok family, it isn't that hard. But I do understand that if you have never been on a blog before it can be a little tricky to leave a comment. So, here are instructions for those of you that can't quite figure it out.

1. As you view the blog there is the text then the video box. If you haven't clicked and watched the video, just click on the box and the play arrow and it should start. If you have problems let me know.

2. Under that, there is a line that says "comments X". If you click on that line the comment page will open, you can read the comments there and post your own. Always check back to see additional comments because someone may have important info that they need to share. In addition, I check this everyday and will post more goodies like this one that may be of interest to you. If there is something you think I should post, leave a comment and I can do it. The system automatically sends me notification if anyone posts. So don't worry, I will get it.

If you have a photo or anything you would like to post, email it to me at paul@usipp.net and I will get it up.

Questions? Just ask. No worries. Looking forward to the holidays!

No comments: