Thursday, November 1, 2007

Our first blog!



It is November 1, 2007 and Halloween is now behind us. Can you believe that another year has passed and now it is time for the big bird day and then Christmas? Already?

Well, as our family continues to grow we thought it would be a good idea to have one centralized source where everyone could come to find out all those details. This is an interactive blog, so I encourage one and all to comment about anything. Also, I please ask that you post just so that I know who has and has not seen this blog.

Pass the site around if you would to all the family so we don't miss anyone.

This is going to be a great year and we are looking forward to having all of us together again!

Paul


Click on the box below to watch the video


11 comments:

brooke said...

See, Mom and Dad? All of that money you spent on a college degree in broadcasting didn't go to waste.

Kelly said...

I love the video. We can't wait to see everyone

diana said...

Love,love,love the video! We can hardly wait for the Big Day! Kaylan & Dan won't be able to make it for Tday...but promise to be here Christmas.

Mary said...

Very Cute. This is already fun. Is the cat for hire?

Debbie said...

Sorry to miss it, but we won't be there this year.

Andy said...

Hi Paul, can I have that O-State shirt? It looks brand new for some reason.

Paul Dizmang said...

You are right Andy, it is almost new. Tried to sell it on ebay with no success. Wouldn't even bring $1. I do wear it however, when State plays Nebraska! I am glad It worked too!

Fredo said...

I hope it is ok to post that video on youtube...Looking forward to seeing everyone in a couple of weeks!

Andy said...

It should be on there! If you all haven't seen all of the videos, then go to youtube and search for "dizmang". I'm proud to say I am related to this man!

chris said...

Paul,
Love the video,but pick a better wardrobe for the next show. Here's a hint orange looks good on camera.

Kelly said...

We had fun seeing everyone at Thanksgiving and am looking foward to Christmas. I am updating my address book. Could everyone please e-mail me your physical address? Thanks